The NSPCC learning website has a diverse range of resources to promote, raise awareness and educate teachers, children and parents about keeping children safe, but there is a specific area of the website for schools and colleges for teachers to teach specifically about online safety.
See description from website below:
Our information and resources will help you to:
– create e-safety policies and procedures that will help you mitigate risk and respond to concerns
– ensure teachers have the knowledge to teach students about e-safety
– provide advice on using social media and live streaming
– support and include parents and carers by sharing helpful advice and resources
– review and update your e-safety provision on an ongoing basis.
- e-safety, advice, support
- Computing (online safety), PSHCE, school management
- text | image
- Video: animation text: articles, document image: infographic, graphics, pictures
- txt, pdf
- Public Domain