This resource is a learning object based on technology H5P and could be implemented in any WordPress or Moodle course.
It contains a full activity aimed at exploring a dimension of the Critical Digital Literacies Framework: Online Communication & Collaboration. The aim of the activities embedded in this learning object are to develop teachers’ understanding of the main problems of technology usage around the CDL subdimension Digital identities and profiles process for the secondary school level.
Therefore the teachers can delve into the concepts, current research and policymaking context; they are offered questions to reflect on their teaching to deal with a critical usage
Moreover, the teachers are provided with some instructions to reflect on design for learning to develop critical digital literacies in their classrooms.
- Online Communication & Collaboration, Online identity, digital safety, online communication, social media, Digital identities and profiles, networked teens, digital footprint, selfie
- text | video | image
- video: youtube text: documents, articles image: pictures
- Juliana Raffaghelli and Dèlia Español
- Attribution – Share Alike (CC BY-SA)
- X Problem finding/solving (e.g., students discovering problems and/or exploring possible solutions) X Brainstorming (e.g. students engaged in process of generation of ideas) X Case study (e.g. students involved in case analysis)
- X Self-evaluation (e.g. students self-evaluate their products)